Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance today launched Total Protect Plus, a comprehensive protection plan that offers additional optional benefits to meet financial requirements related to goals.
Among its optional offers are the Child’s Future Protect and Live Long services. With the Plan’s Child’s Future Protect benefit, a parent will be able to opt for enhanced coverage during their child’s growing years. If the insured parent dies before the child turns 25, an additional payment is made to the applicant.
With the plan’s Long Live Benefit, which is a survivor benefit, the plan provides protection to the policyholder, as well as an income benefit that begins during the policyholder’s years of non-activity. An individual can choose between 60 or 65 as the starting age, after which he receives an income equal to a certain percentage of the basic sum insured.
Subhrajit Mukhopadhyay, Executive Director of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, says: “Over the past decade, there has been a growing demand for comprehensive and comprehensive insurance solutions to secure financial risks. The pandemic has put this need in the spotlight. With Total Protect Plus, we hope to provide a comprehensive solution to manage clients’ risk and meet the financial needs of all of their goals.
He further adds: “There is now a greater awareness of goal-based financial planning, in which retirement and pure protection occupy more mind space among clients. When designing products, we strive to offer the best value proposition that meets existing needs, whether it is a new product or how existing solutions are delivered to the market.
Some of the key factors of the Total Protect Plus protection plan;
– Provides coverage for up to 100 years, allowing individuals to leave an inheritance to their loved ones.
– An optional Better Half Benefit, which provides cover for the policyholder’s spouse after death.
– An optional premium refund guarantee allows the policyholder to recover 100% of the total premiums paid when the policy matures.
– Offers the option of a regular salary or a limited bonus salary for 5/7/10/15/20 years.
– Offers a 6% discount on the first year premium if the medical examinations are completed within 7 days of purchase.