Performances at Themis Medicare Limited (NSE: THEMISMED) has been reasonably good and CEO Sachin Patel has done a decent job of leading the company in the right direction. As shareholders enter the next AGM on September 18, 2021, CEO compensation is unlikely to be their focus, but rather the steps management takes to continue the growth momentum. However, some shareholders will still be careful to overpay the CEO.
Check out our latest review for Themis Medicare
How does Sachin Patel’s total compensation compare to that of other companies in the industry?
At the time of writing, our data shows Themis Medicare Limited has a market capitalization of 9.3 billion yen and reported total annual CEO compensation of 6.7 million yen for the year up to March 2021. This was the same amount the CEO received in previous years. year. In particular, the salary of 6.7 million euros corresponds to the entire remuneration of the CEO.
For comparison, other companies in the industry with market capitalizations of less than 15 billion yen, reported a median total CEO compensation of 3.0 million yen. This suggests that Sachin Patel is paid more than the industry median. Additionally, Sachin Patel also owns 560 million yen of Themis Medicare shares directly under their own name, which tells us that they have a significant personal stake in the business.
|Making up||2021||2020||Proportion (2021)|
|Total compensation||₹ 6.7m||6.7m||100%|
Speaking at the industry level, almost 92% of total compensation is salary, while the remainder 8% is other compensation. At the company level, Themis Medicare remunerates Sachin Patel only through a salary, preferring to go down a conventional route. If salary dominates total compensation, this suggests that CEO compensation leans less towards the variable portion, which is generally performance-related.
Growth of Themis Medicare Limited
Themis Medicare Limited’s earnings per share (EPS) have grown 80% per year for the past three years. It achieved 48% revenue growth over last year.
Shareholders would be happy to know that the company has improved over the past few years. It’s great to see that revenue growth is also strong. These measurements suggest that the company is growing strongly. While we don’t have an analyst forecast for the company, shareholders might want to take a look at this detailed historical chart of earnings, income and cash flow.
Has Themis Medicare Limited been a good investment?
We believe the 193% three-year total shareholder return would put a smile on the face of most Themis Medicare Limited shareholders. This strong performance could mean that some shareholders would not object to the CEO being paid more than is normal for a company of its size.
Themis Medicare pays CEO compensation exclusively through salary, with non-salary compensation completely ignored. The decent performance of the company could have pleased most shareholders, perhaps making CEO compensation the least of the concerns to be discussed at the next AGM. Still, not all shareholders might be in favor of a CEO pay hike, given they are already paid higher than the industry.
While CEO compensation is an important factor to consider, there are other areas that investors should be aware of as well. This is why we have dug and identified 2 warning signs for Themis Medicare what investors should think about before committing capital to this stock.
Switch gears of Themis Medicare, if you are looking for a crisp track record and premium returns, this free List of high yield, low leverage companies is a great place to look.
If you are looking to trade Themis Medicare, open an account with the cheapest * professional approved platform, Interactive Brokers. Their clients from more than 200 countries and territories trade stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds around the world from a single integrated account. Promoted
This Simply Wall St article is general in nature. We provide commentary based on historical data and analyst forecasts using only unbiased methodology and our articles are not intended to be financial advice. It does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell shares and does not take into account your goals or your financial situation. Our aim is to bring you long-term, targeted analysis based on fundamental data. Note that our analysis may not take into account the latest announcements from price sensitive companies or qualitative material. Simply Wall St has no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
*Interactive Brokers Ranked Least Expensive Broker By StockBrokers.com Online Annual Review 2020
Do you have any feedback on this item? Are you worried about the content? Get in touch with us directly. You can also send an email to the editorial team (at) simplywallst.com.